Please see attached the latest independant patient survey results
We still require masks to be worn when at the GP Surgery as part of our local risk assessment to protect staff and patients
Please find our Healthcare Newsletter attached
We are please to have joined up with Northala Fields Parkrun & Southall Parkrun to help support Health and Wellbeing in the community
What is parkrun?
- Free, weekly 5k events, every Saturday morning, in areas of open space
- 2k junior parkruns for 4-14 year olds and their families on Sunday mornings
- Over 1,000 locations across the UK
- Organised by local volunteer teams
- Walk, run, jog, volunteer or spectate – take part in any way that suits you
- Open to all, including those who are inactive or have health conditions or disabilities
- Opportunity to socialise, make friends and be part of a welcoming, supportive community
See Information links below on how you can take part
Hello, our third year medical students and we are currently on placement at The Mansell Road GP practice. We are keen on encouraging healthy habits in young children which they will eventually maintain for the rest of their lives.
Please support our receptionists.
A Practice Index survey revealed more than 75% of staff suffer daily abuse from patients. With the majority (78%) facing threatening behaviour, racist or sexist abuse from patients, and 83% reporting having called the police for help (Practice Index, 2021). Because of these staggering figures, on the 20th May 2021, the Institute of General Practice Management (IGPM) launched their campaign “If I die it will be your fault” to end all abuse towards general practice staff.
Please see video link to see some of the comments received daily at GP Practices, including ours