Mansell Road Practice is looking for a dynamic individual to join their multidisciplinary team as a salaried GP for 4-8 sessions per week.
We are an average sized NHS training practice in Greenford, in a suburban area, with a strong emphasis on patient care through evolution, improvement and relationship building. There are 2 GP partners supported by a clinical and administration team including, who work alongside our growing network team of social prescribers, clinical pharmacists and physiotherapists.
There is parking available at the practice premises.
- GMS Contract
- 6,000 patients
- Established training practice
- High QOF and Enhanced Services achievement
- Strong active links with the CCG and PCN
- Telephone, video, face to face appointments and eConsults offered according to clinical need
- High patient satisfaction and feedback
- Active PPG
- CQC rating – Good
- Training opportunities for personal development
- Up to £10,500 per session with low home visit and paper light admin
- Flexible start date for the right candidate
This is an ideal opportunity to become a member of a successful team.
Send CV to email@example.com